1. Who are the three scientists awarded the Physics Nobel Prize 2020?
Roger Penrose, Andrea Ghez and Reinhard Genzel (The three scientists have been awarded the prestigious prize for their groundbreaking discoveries about the black holes).
2. The Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine 2020 awarded to three scientists for the discovery of which virus?
3. Who won the Physiology or Medicine Nobel Prize 2020?
Harvey J. Alter, Michael Houghton and Charles M. Rice
4. Government released how much compensation cess for all states in October 2020?
Rs 20000 crore
5. When will the BRICS Summit 2020 take place?
6. Which nation will host the Foreign Ministers meet of 'Quad' countries (Australia-India-
Japan-United States Quadrilateral or Quad)?
7. When will Bihar Assembly Elections Results 2020 announce?
8. MagFast Beverages has won a battle against PepsiCo to use 'Mountain Dew'trademark. The company is based out of which nation?
9. Who are appointed as the new members of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) India,which was set up in 2016?
Economists Jayant R Varma, Shashank Bhide and Ashima Goyal
10. Which are the two counties have agreed to operationalise the Sittwe port in the Rakhine state of Myanmar by first quarter of 2021?
India and Myanmar
11. Which village in Kerala is selected by the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode to launch an e-learning hub and library as a pilot project?
Mavoor (Mavoor village is one of the five villages that has been adopted by the institute under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA)
12. What is the name of India’s largest High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence (HPC-AI) supercomputer, commission by The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)?
‘PARAM Siddhi – AI’.
13. According to a recent study by Europe-based scientists, Amazon forest is changing from rain forest to savanna. How much of the forest is undergoing this change?
14. When was the 42nd GST Council met under the Chairmanship of Union Finance & Corporate Affairs Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman?
October 5, 2020
15. In order to take the street food vendors online under the PM Svanidhi Scheme,An online food delivery platform has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs on October 5, 2020. Who are they?
16. Which country has agreed with India to continue and advance bilateral cooperation in order to fight against the coronavirus in the fields of research, field trials of diagnostic tools and vaccine development?
17. What is the name of the missile which has successfully flight-tested on October 5, 2020 by Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)?
Supersonic Missile Assisted Release of Torpedo (SMART)
18. Which are the two countries who have asked for a waiver on certain provisions of the international agreements regulating the intellectual property rights in the World Trade Organization (WTO)?
India and South Africa
19. In which place Indian army has planned to build a memorial in the honor of twenty martyrs of Galwan Clash between India and China in June 2020?
Shyok-Daulat Beg Oldi road
20. When the World Habitat Day is observed?
First Monday of October month every year
21. Which programme has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize 2020?
United nation’s World Food Programme (WFP)
22. What is the Indian missile that has successfully test-fired on October 9, 2020 developed by DRDO?
The Rudram – an Anti-Radiation Missile
23. Who are two women scientists won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2020?
Emmanuelle Charpentier (France), Jennifer Doudna (USA)
24. In which city, The World Economic Forum (WEF) hold its Annual Meeting?
Lucerne-Burgenstock, Switzerland from May 18 to 21, 2021
25. Who has been commissioned the new cryogenic oxygen plant in Uttar Pradesh on October 8, 2020?
INOX Air Products (INOX AP)
26. As announced by RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das, which money transaction method will be made available 24x7 from December 2020?
Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS)
27. Which country’s prime minister handed his/her power to a 16-year-old girl as a part of a campaign to promote girls’ rights in the country?
28. Which state has become the first Har Ghar Jal State in the country by providing tap water connection to every rural household?
29. Who has been named as the first digital brand ambassador of the fashion e-commerce platform Myntra to strengthen its digital presence?
30. Who is chosen to promote the India’s first-ever homegrown professional badminton brand “Transform”?
31. Which state has launched “Swa-nirbhar Naari: Atmanirbhar Asom” scheme in a bid to empower the economically disadvantaged women of the State?
32. Which state government launched the 'Jagananna Vidya Kanuka' scheme, providing free kits to students of government school from Class 1 to 10?
33. Which state government launched the Mukhya Mantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana for self-employment by solar energy farming?
34. Who are the first two wealthiest Indian according to Forbes India list, 2020?
Mukesh ambani and Gautam Adani
35. Bishr al-Khasawneh has been appointed as the prime minister of which country?
36. Which is the newly test-fired tactical anti-radiation missile of India?
37. When was World Egg Day 2020 celebrated?
October 9.(World Egg Day will be celebrated on second Friday in October every year)
38. What is the theme of the World Mental Health Day 2020?
Mental health for all
39. When is National Postal Week celebrated each year in India?
9th October to 15th October
40. What is the name of India’s first-ever badminton brand?
41. Who is the first woman chief justice of Kerala, who passed away on 05 October 2020?
Justice KK Usha
രഹസ്യങ്ങൾ ഒളിപ്പിച്ച ശിലകൾ
കരിയർ ഫ്രണ്ട് – Issue #9 : വിദ്യാര്ത്ഥികളുടെ അഭിരുചിക്കനുസരിച്ചുള്ള കരിയര് കണ്ടെത്താന് വിദ്യാ സാരഥി