1.The 4th edition of Maritime bilateral exercise between India and Japan has
been scheduled to be held from 26 to 28 September 2020. What is its name?
2. 2.Who is the legendary indian singer passed away on 25 September 2020?
3.Who is appointed as advisor of KVIC India (Khadi and Village Industries
4.Kerala Tourism's which campaign has bagged one of the three PATA (Pacific
Asia Travel Association) grand awards 2020?
Human by Nature
5.Which day is observed as World Maritime Day?
6. What is the theme for 2020 World Maritime Day?
Sustainable Shipping for a sustainable planet
7.Name the Minister of state for Railways who died of Covid 19?
Shri Suresh Angadi
8.Ministry of AYUSH signed MoU with Ministry of Women and Child
Development for controlling---------?
9. Which animal is going to be protected by the National Conservation Strategy
of indian government launched on september 21?
Indian one horned Rhino
10.For Welfare of cancer patients, a special day is observed on 22nd september.
What is its name?
11.What is the name of the amendment bill passed by Rajya Sabha related to
Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws Amendment Bill
12.World Rhino Day is observed on which date?
13.What is the name of the multistake holder platform launched by Indian
government to make young people career ready?
14. How many bills passed during the Monsoon session 2020 of Indian
22, 6 in Rajya Sabha and 16 in Lok Sabha
15.Who is selected as the woman fighter pilot to fly Rafael air crafts?
16. Which state has won the UN award for preventing and controlling the spread
of non communicable diseases?
17. What was the theme of 2020 international Peace day?
Shaping peace together
18. Who won the Men's singles title in the Italian open?
19.Which nation will cohost Global Climate Summitt in december along with
20. World Alzheimers day is observed on which date?
രഹസ്യങ്ങൾ ഒളിപ്പിച്ച ശിലകൾ
കരിയർ ഫ്രണ്ട് – Issue #9 : വിദ്യാര്ത്ഥികളുടെ അഭിരുചിക്കനുസരിച്ചുള്ള കരിയര് കണ്ടെത്താന് വിദ്യാ സാരഥി